Wednesday 28 May 2014

Our latest tidy-up song: Happy

In M13 we always have a tidy-up song to dance along to as we tidy the classroom. For a long time we would get tidying as soon as we heard the first strains of the Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra's version of Cry Me A River.


But now we've changed over to HAPPY by Pharrell Williams. Just see if you can stay still while you listen to it (bet you can't!)


Happy
~
It might seem crazy what I’m about to say
Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break
I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don’t care baby by the way
~
Chorus:
Because I’m happy;

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof, because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth, because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you, because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

~
Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, give me all you got, and don’t hold it back, yeah,
Well, I should probably warn you I’ll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don’t waste your time, here’s why
~
[Chorus]
~
Hey, come on (happy)
Bring me down; can't nothing bring me down
My level's too high
Bring me down; can't nothing bring me down
I said (let me tell you now)
Bring me down; can't nothing bring me down
My level's too high
Bring me down; can't nothing bring me down, I said
~
[Chorus 2x]

~
Hey, come on, bring me down… can’t nothing…
Bring me down… my level's too high…
Bring me down… can’t nothing…
Bring me down, I said (let me tell you now)
~
[Chorus 2x]
~
Come on

No comments:

Post a Comment