Wednesday 2 April 2014

THE WACKY WEDNESDAY SKIPATHON! By Mel

On the 2nd of April it was the colourful and wacky skipathon. Everyone dressed up and there was everything you could think of.  There were witches, three Pippi Longstockings, animals of all shapes and sizes… There were also clowns and cocktails and beach people and everything else you could think of.

Everybody started their day in a crazy and funny situation wanting only the skipathon to happen. 

Breea said, "I am very very very exited and I can’t wait for the skipathon!”
Jet said, “This is going to be epic! I can’t wait for the skipathon”.
Eve said, "Yay Laila is giving me hair chalk and wearing toilet paper, yay!!!"
Lila said, “This is going to be an awesome day. I love the skipathon day".
Niamh said, “I can’t wait; it’s like I’ve been waiting all year".
Tama said, "Can’t wait for the skipathon. P.S. I need a blue rope for the skipathon".
Brendan said, “I love the skipathon but I can wait”.
Amelie said, “I feel exited because I brought my skipping rope to school so I could practise at morning tea and lunch".

1 comment:

  1. I really love the way you have captured everyone's excitement about the skip-a-thon Meline. I wonder if anyone was able to concentrate on school work in the morning, if everyone was thinking about skipping? I hope you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete