Thursday 17 April 2014

Silver tooth | by Jet

Two days ago I was at the hospital. I was in a bed: not just a normal bed, it could spin, go up, and down. Then I had to go into a gigantic room. It was scary looking at the tools they used to fix my teeth. One looked like a hammer but it was way sharper and then they had to put a mask over my face and gas into it. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up my mouth hurt so much that I had to have medicine. Dad was there waiting for me and he gave me an ice block. I said to Dad, "Who are you?" then I felt a silver tooth. I was freaked out. Then I gave Dad a biiiiig hug and we went home.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this story Jet, I was hooked from the very start by your title and first sentence, and so pleased at the end when you gave your Dad a big hug. Hope you're feeling better! Rachael (Niamh's mum)

    ReplyDelete